These sample letters were written in Micrsoft Word ’03. If they are opened in a later version of Word, please be aware that the font style might change.
General Guidelines for Writing Letters:
- Always use professional, easy to read fonts like Calibri and Ariel.
- Always align to the left.
- Always print on professional letterhead.
- Always hand sign your letters.
- Always spell check your letter before printing the final draft.
- For best response, be clear, concise, and short – most people will not read long, drawn out letters.